Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade Help

Hi all, Just after a little help. I upgraded to a new phone yesterday and have just received it today. I've noticed they have sent me a new number with it where usually I wouldn't get this. On my EE account I now have the 2 numbers (Current and New) ...

devs21 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim card for mobile router TP-Link TL-MR6400

I am shortly to move into a house that doesn’t have a landline, so have bought myself a TP-Link 4G LTE router. I have seen on the internet that you can use a phone SIM card in such a mobile router, but when I put the spare SIM card I had in the route...

Daver3 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Change my mobile phone

I just bought my phone and by accident I chose the one that was not I wanted the iphone 11 pro and I want the iphone 11 pro max and I want to change it.

Adamatos by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Annual Upgrade with EE Perks

I took out an annual upgrade plan last year having switched to EE owing to the EE Perks discount and was hoping for the iPhone 12 Pro Max as an upgrade. If my daughters experience is anything to go by though this may be problematic as she was unable ...

westham by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 6 44mm SS

Has anyone received their Stainless steel series 6 apple watch yet? Still waiting on mine ordered on 17th September

MikeL21 by Contributor
  • 65 replies
  • 27 Helpful

free beatsx earphones when upgrading sim only plan

Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere... I recently upgraded my sim only plan to Unlimited Smart Sim £28 24 Month contract and the plan said it "comes with BeatsX Earphones". I have not managed to find any confirmation that I will be r...

wwoods75 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

BT Sport Ultimate

I want to purchase a Sim-only Smart Plan with BT Sport Ultimate as my swappable benefit. Will this entitle me to watch on a big screen?

Tech for my dad

My dad is 80 and I need to set him up with a tablet with wifi and data built in.  He is not Tech Savvy, but I need to be able to show him how to use WATSAPP or the like so that I can video chat during these strange times where I can't be with him.  I...