cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

A change to delivery procedures for DPD

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

During this ever-changing situation, many delivery companies are making changes to the way they carry out deliveries in order to protect the safety of their staff and customers. 

DPD have implemented a new delivery process with immediate effect.

What does this mean for you?

With immediate effect, DPD will no longer ask for you to sign their handheld units and will instead sign it on your behalf.

They will record your name and a ‘Delivery on Authority’ message in the signature section of the unit.

If your delivery requires you to show proof of ID, you will still be required to show this to DPD on delivery.

There will still be the full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of your parcels.

This will now form your proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice.

23 REPLIES 23
RAIDERMC888
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I spoken to customer service 0800 saying my handset theu can’t help cause it’s a online order . Spoken to 150 saying my handset hasn’t been picked up by dpd yet still unable to tell where the handset is . 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @RAIDERMC888

150 will be able to provide you with your DPD tracking number if your parcel has been dispatched. 

I would recommend giving them another call and requesting this. 

Katie 🙂

Madn3ss67
Visitor

I need to change my delivery address from old house to new house ?????

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Madn3ss67

Welcome to the community.

I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can help you do that.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris