Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Restock time?

Hello, so I upgraded on Thursday for the iPhone 12 Pro Max in Graphite 128gb. And spoken to a live chat agent and was told it was out of stock shortly after ordering. Is there an approximate re-stock time at all?

ReeceF11 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Air pods

I upgraded my phone and included was some AirPods. I was told that I had to wait 2 weeks. Do I need to do anything once 2 weeks is up? thanks 

Alfie1968 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 7 Helpful

No Order Number On Confirmation Email

I chose to upgrade on 21/12/2020 I have received my confirmation email but it does not contain an order number. My plan details have changed on the EE App already. I have not received any messages from DPD. How do I track when my samsung S20 FE will ...

Tony5479 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nunber

Will let me ring out an txt but will not let me receive any 

Ste66 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4GEE - Tado stopped working suddenly.

As of Sunday morning (early hours) my TADO (smart heating) bridge is no longer able to be connected to the TADO cloud through my 4G EE router - TADO have confirmed that their cloud service is up.My bridge will connect if I connect via my neighbours f...

Andy_yzf by Investigator
  • 28 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! Avoiding unauthorised SIM swap as a PAYG customer

Hi All,  I've been reading an increasing number of articles about unauthorised SIM swaps by criminals that go on to plunder bank accounts etc that rely on your mobile number for verification.  This morning I checked my EE account (PAYG, monthly top-u...

Peterg32 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Tracking an order

I have called up and placed an order how ever I have only received a text for confirmation. I have an XKO number but when I go to track it nothing comes up. 

Upgrade order 16th December

Hi,I ordered an upgrade on the 16th Dec & am still waiting for confirmation text message for delivery. I have the order number which came over on the email but this doesn't work when searching for it on the tracker. Can anyone help me please