Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

A change to delivery procedures for DPD

During this ever-changing situation, many delivery companies are making changes to the way they carry out deliveries in order to protect the safety of their staff and customers.    DPD have implemented a new delivery process with immediate effect.   ...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 23 replies
  • 19 Helpful

Ordered a iPhone 12 pro on 27/11 but no updates

It said dispatch within 28 days, however I’ve had no update as to when to expect it and I’m worried it won’t be here til after Christmas. On my order page it says in stock order confirmed but just no updates. Anyone know when I should expect it? any ...

I don't know how to proceed?

I really don't know how to proceed and I hope that it is appropriate to post this here.My old phone died so I ordered a TCL 10 Pro from EE on 10/12/20 but because it couldn't be delivered to my workplace (a School) it was arranged to be delivered to ...

morr by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro Max not delivered

Hi,  I ordered the iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB in Gold on the 8th December and was told it would be delivered on the 9th of December. I have not had any further correspondence from EE nor have I had anything from DPD. I cannot track the order, and I am a...

number?sim doesnt work

hi my mobile sim has suddenly stopped working and i got a text message saying that i had no allowances? i cannot call to check my Balance and it is frustrating as i am abroad, what should i do? thanks  

iPhone 12 Gold Pro 256gb

I ordered the 12 pro gold 256gb in November and I’m still waiting? I haven’t heard any updates apart from “Order Confirmed”. Anybody have any idea on a time scale? I was told a month when I ordered but it’s nearly been a month now. @James_B 

Added another phone to contract

I added another phone to my existing contract the new phone has been set up on the my ee account for my existing contract yet the neither the phone or sim has been delivered to me yet? 

Davidc85 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! MB per £

On TV the advert for EE is 100GB for £20 but at first on PAYG I get 8GB for £10 followed by 5GB for £10 - big difference.

Mikanev by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buying iPhone 12 - Trade in iPhone X

Hi!I would like to purchase an iPhone 12, but I wanna trade in my iPhone X. How does this working? Do you have any quality criteria? This phone looks great, but has a minimal scratch on the screen. Does it matter a lot?

Jenn122 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

IPhone 12 pro stock

I just called EE and was told that the iPhone 12 pro 128gb in pacific blue were now in stock and was told to cancel and reorder my phone as I’ve been waiting since the 6th of December. I then got my mum to call up as she’s the account holder and they...

LeonMc by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful