Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Can't track SIM order

Hello, I have ordered a new SIM. I received the confirmation mail but nothing after that. When I try to use order number to track, it says "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.". I am new in UK so I don't have a SIM  with credit to call...

Roll over or top up?

Two queries if I may.   Firstly what's the difference between a roll over or top up?  Our new account was set up with a standard 2G, but I was promised on the phone 10G. Now we have run out and have topped up with £15. When will this show in my plan...

Nicholas8 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant watch football on ipad

HiIm trying to watch football on iPad whilst in Ireland.  When I try and watch football on iPad via Now TV it tells me the followingYou can turn on 3G/4g playback in my account but I may be charged 

rookeries by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Iphone12 pro delivery

Ordered iphone12 pro 28 November been told its stuck in Dover not happy at all need that phone right now as it is a gift for someone ,may now have to quit ee and shop elsewhere 

Apple Watch in America

I go to university in America and use Roam Further pass on my iPhone and can use my data as usual. If I buy a GPS + Cellular Apple Watch in America can I use my EE data plan for it? My phone connects to T-Mobile and it works fine, will the watch do t...

Do SIM cards really have different features?

We use EE SIM cards in Teltonika routers, these 4G routers are integrated in a 4G aerial housing, typically mounted high up a mast or on a chimney. Sounds industrial but is just to get broadband to residential address that is poorly served by landlin...

MM16 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim card

Ordered a sim card on the 12th Dec and still not received it, so called them today 23rd Dec and they have said they will send another one out today. I've just checked on my ee app that I will be charged for this sim card on the 26th even though its n...

Beware if buying a watch elsewhere

Anyone planning on buying a watch elsewhere and planning on transferring their existing plan to the new watch should be aware that you will be charged DOUBLE for a month as the cancellation of your existing line undergoes the cancellation period. Thi...

benpj by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Restock time?

Hello, so I upgraded on Thursday for the iPhone 12 Pro Max in Graphite 128gb. And spoken to a live chat agent and was told it was out of stock shortly after ordering. Is there an approximate re-stock time at all?

ReeceF11 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Air pods

I upgraded my phone and included was some AirPods. I was told that I had to wait 2 weeks. Do I need to do anything once 2 weeks is up? thanks 

Alfie1968 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 7 Helpful