cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New iPhone X & XS Max delivery tracking

ghost4gr8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi and Welcome to Tracking Thread!

To kick things off, here goes my order details:

Call center (150) - 8.12am 

Order confirmation email arrived at - 8.39am

Ordered - iPhone XS Max 256gb

Colour - Silver

Route - Upgrade

Feel free to share your details so we can track the progress and share the information on deliveries after 21st of Sept.

Cheers!

32 REPLIES 32
Chris_O
Investigator
Investigator

Was a little late to the party but got there in the end and upgraded! 

Call center (150) - 6.32pm 

Order confirmation email arrived at - 6.35pm

Ordered - iPhone XS Max 256gb

Colour - Gold

Route - Upgrade (Managed to bring AU forward by paying the £100 fee)

Order No: 000449xxxx

Looking forward to next week! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and better than November last year! 

AJR99
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Call center (150) - 6.00pm 

Order confirmation email arrived at - 6.15pm

Ordered - iPhone XS Max 64gb

Colour - Gold

Route - Upgrade (Managed to bring AU forward by paying the £100 fee)

Order No: 000449xxxx

Delivery date confirmed to me over the phone to be Friday 21st - wouldn't have made the mistake of doing it online again even if there was that ability online.

From last year's iPhone X fiasco we learned the telephone orders are processed immediately whereas the online ones have to be processed...

Rang EE at 11.20 hours, order confirmation with a link via text, ordered IPhone XS Max 250GB, colour Gold, order number 000449XXXX, delivery Friday 21st, also confirmed over the phone.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bree9482
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Order route - Upgrade

Order time - 801am, confirmed 813am

Order - iPhone XS Max space gray 64gb

Cost - Free phone, £93/month Upgrade Anytime, FF discount and work contribution to be applied 

Order no - 44700xx

was told Friday the 21rst as l was the first caller he had taken 😊

Order time : 08:01

confirmed : 08:16 via text . 

ordered:  xs max 256gb in space grey & qi wireless charger

cost: £40 upfront and £76 pm for 100gb data ( nhs discount applied)

order route: upgrade

also tagged on the series 4 wat h to replace my series 1  about 90 mins later. 

I was the first customer for the guy I spoke to and he said ee had placed a massive order on the eve of the 13th, and that there should be no issue getting the phone on launch day. The watch however they did say could be 3 - 4 weeks. Apples own website states the same delivery timescale. 

fingers crossed. 

Ben090
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Ordered the iPhone Xs finally in Gold. Now I’m wondering and hoping the gold is a good colour and not a soft gold ha. 

Picking up Friday at Apple. 

NickH16
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Ordered XS max 256GB space grey 

order confirmed 

hopefully get it on launch day but even if it’s not a few days later is fine. I was expecting to wait til November 

Already there are online pages saying delivery is being pushed back by a few weeks if you didn’t get an early pre-order in yesterday morning. Don’t know if it’s scaremongering or if Apple have under-produced enough handsets again as per usual.  The watches have been ‘dispatch within 28 days’ since launch opened, and I’m fine with that, as if they tell you upfront, you can’t expect it on launch day.  Let’s all keep our fingers crossed x

DanSpooner
Visitor

Ordered my XS 64gb Gold on Saturday at around 11am. Really hope I get it for Friday as I'm hoping to have it before I go on holiday for some good pictures! Do we know if EE will be giving us any general updates (ie. if you ordered before xx time it should be on launch day) or are we just waiting for our personal updates via the tracking?