Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dual sim

I have a Iphone 11 with a monthly contract and a iPhone 5 with a pay as you go sim, I'd like to have both sims on the Iphone 11 so I can receive calls etc on this handset only. Is this possible??

Kirsti2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone chargers

Apple have stopped including chargers in they’re box with the phone to save packaging? Really I think it’s more about profiteering, if you look at the money they save by not including chargers with all the phones they sell, they will make millions. A...

Trystang by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

E Sim

I have an iPhone 13 pro max and I was just wondering how many (E Sim’s) can I have on my iPhone? Some people say 4, but I’m nos so sure?

Trystang by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Lost phone in sea

Hi there,i was walking along the beach and my phone fell out my pocket (didn’t realise straight away) and the sea has taken it!how much is it going to cost me to get a new phone when I get back to the uk?

Levans9 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Ee

How do I take the third party off 

Iphone 67

My iphone 12 pro has started showing as iphone 67 when connected to a device. It has only been doing it since the last update? 

JM1979 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No update or tracking information

Hi I ordered an accessory paid the upfront cost and I have had no tracking information, or further delivery notifications. It’s also saying my account is in credit of what the upfront cost. So am unsure what’s happening?