Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple phone with tesco provider

Lindylou08
Visitor

Hi

I need a provider to use my apple phone with a new apple watch 6 series 

what do i need to do so far i have spoken to tesco who said i can pair to i phone but not use on cellular which is not what i want so i can cancel my account with them for free 7 i have now the pac code i need to know what steps i need to take now please 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lindylou08   You need to be a contract customer of EE in order to have an Apple Watch on contract.   

You need to order a sim only contract once you have that you can take out a contract for the watch via the watch app.  That watch contract will be £7 per month on top of the sim only contract that you choose.   You can request to have your number ported over to EE when you order the sim only contract. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lindylou08   You need to be a contract customer of EE in order to have an Apple Watch on contract.   

You need to order a sim only contract once you have that you can take out a contract for the watch via the watch app.  That watch contract will be £7 per month on top of the sim only contract that you choose.   You can request to have your number ported over to EE when you order the sim only contract.