Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Upgrade

Hiya, I'm looking at upgrading my phone and one of them says I get a chrome book included but when I add the phone to my basket there is no option about the chrome book. Does it not come with it?Thank you.

Resolved! Pixel 6 Fitbit

Hi, I've taken out the Pixel 6 contract that includes the Fitbit Sense. The phone arrived today but no sign of the Fitbit. Will that come separately? Thanks.

Latest S22 Ultra Info

Just spoken to an agent and it could be longer than a month.    Ouch!    [Mod edit: Image rejected due to it containing private information.]

SmartSelect_20220224-093823_My EE.jpg
MNH by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Google pixel 6 restarting issue

My pixel 6 keeps randomly dying and restarting itself a lot recently. I could be trying to open an app and it'll just restart. Or nothing works properly so I'm having to restart it to clear things. Anyone else having this problem? It literally restar...

Plebby85 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Faulty phone

Hello What can I do if my phone(S21) is brand new and faulty? EE doesn't want to change it because I bought more then 30 days ago(I boughton 23th December), but I only opened it to use 2 weeks ago(beginning on Feb)Is it fair to pay for repaired one a...

Sona1987 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung pre-order

Just looking to find out when the samsung 22+ should  be out if it's on pre-order I thought it was Friday 25th but read somewhere else it could be the 7th March.  Anyone have anymore info? I cant seem to see it on confirmation or the website.

MOD25 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dead/stuck pixles samsung fold 3

I am so mad I have dead or stuck pixles on ny screen next to the camera looks like another camera next to the main one on the inside well it's got green and red pixles on it and it's driving me mad just came out of nowhere before watching betflix and...

IMG-20220222-WA0012.jpg IMG-20220222-WA0011.jpg

iPhone or Samsung?!

I’ve been an avid iPhone user for years but I’m board and want to try Samsung, especially after seeing the new flip z3. Has anyone else made the jump from apple to android? Just wanting some experience and knowledge please? 

RhiRhi2 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful