Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Free ear buds

How do I claim my free ear buds after receipt of Galaxy S22 ultra?

robmez by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Am abroad and need my PUK number.

Hi,Im currently travelling/working abroad and locked my mobile and need the PUK number.Tried logging into app but says my number is already to a different account so cant change it.Is there an international number i can call or email to get my PUK?Th...

Rae2810 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something new is coming from Samsung... EE Twitter

Hi When do we find out more about this tweet? I register my interested the day this was posted I have also pre-ordered the S22 Ultra coming tomorrow but I have not heard anything about the link below.https://twitter.com/EE/status/1486270228170379264

S22 ultra not given information

Hi I pre ordered the s22 ultra within 10 mins of the keynote ending. I haven't received any information text messages or emails confirming anything I have rang 150 and been told that's normal and I have done the online chat where I was given my order...

Re: Am I ok to sell my phone while in a contract?

I have a Samsung a52s on contract , currently Samsung have offer on their new s22 ultra. Can trade in the a52s to get s22 ultra from Samsung. Obviously I will continue paying ee for the rest of the contract and I will be able to use the contract sim ...

Phone is cliching

I have just upgraded the sim only on my galaxy note 9 and now the phone keeps cliching ie answering but then cutting off and the volume of my ring tone is very low even on maximum settings

Cm58 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Android 12 update for Oppo X2

Hi, can some one clear up the confusion on this update . Oppo say its rolling out already. But then they go onto say that phones under subscription to a mobile phone provider like EE are not their responsibility. Advising that the roll out is control...

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G EE Stock

I'm due for an upgrade on my current Samsung Note 10+ 5G pay monthly plan and cannot find any plans or deals on the EE website for the new(ish) Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G phone that I require. Do EE no longer stock this phone? I'm a Samsung Note...

Problem with upgrade

Sorry artur, it looks like there are no suitable plans available for this device right now.Find something else

Dwaaaa by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful