Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Resolved! US

Am done paying for my phone. How can I unlock my phone. Am in US visiting from UK.  

Resolved! Vivo x70 pro plus

Does Vivo x70 pro plus work on EE sim card? I would like to import the phone from china but before buying I need to make sure it will work on the network carrier. The phone is not sold in Europe.

Aymen3 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Phone locked to EE sim card

24 months had passed and my phone was finally paid for. I wasn't ready to upgrade and just wanted to lower my phone bill. In the end I decided to move to a different network but my new sim card wouldn't work in my phone. EE, rather sneakily lock thei...

Screenshot_20220329-153705_Google.jpg

Resolved! IPhone 13 unlocking before six month window elapses

Hello everyone: I have had an EE account for years that I pay on time, there are no arrears or fraud markers on the account. I work abroad but want to use my new phone abroad with a local SIM. I was told by the sales rep on the phone that you couldn'...

Resolved! Wifi calling LTE 3G/2G

I have a Samsung galaxy a71. My contract has just ended and I've changed to a 12 month sim only plan. I looked at setting up WiFi calling but in Mobile networks/network mode only 3g/2g is an option?  I need 4g

lisagirly by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ee repair

Whilst tracking my repair I've been given a repair quote, however it is not clear how to respond to it or pay the quote onlije as it states so that the repairs can go ahead 

Find phone

Hi, I'm trying to see what model of phone I have? Where is this information?

Cromey by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Gmail notifications

Hi, Recently got a S22 but ever since i set it up I've not been getting notifications when i receive emails. Any fixes?

Panky90 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful