TV

Get help or share and discuss ideas, tips and solutions for all things TV

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TV guide issue on the EE TV app on mobile and Apple TV devices

There has been an issue this morning where the TV guide on the EE TV app has been showing errors. This was fixed pretty swiftly, but if you are still seeing errors, you'll need to exit and restart the app on your device.  Thanks, Nick

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple TV 6 month trial didn’t kick in

I signed up for EE broadband with EE TV a couple of days ago and decided to include the 6 month Apple TV trial that was on offer. I specifically checked the T&Cs on the EE website, as I’d had an Apple TV 6 month trial before via my mobile contract, a...

PF1749 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Activating Netflix

Trying to activate Netflix which should be included in my TV package, I didn’t receive any activation email when I took the contract and I’m going around in circles, can someone help?had to pay to keep Netflix active which I shouldn’t of had to do!

Big_DC by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t wait live TV on EE TV app

Why can’t I watch live tv on the EE TV app on my iPad? I have recently changed from sky to EE as it was supposedly a better deal!

How to activate Paramount+ on my TV?

Hey everyone,I recently subscribed to Paramount+ and I'm excited to start streaming all the great content it offers.However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to activate it on my TV. Can anyone provide step-by-step instructions on how to get Param...

Watching Now Tv via the EETV Guide

Got my Full fibre broadband installed today. After a few frustrating hours trying to set everything up i am still having issues with EETV and in particular Now.I have the Now entertainment package and can view channels through the Now app on my TV, b...

Recording

I work long hrs and when I was sold ee I was told it was a recordable box just setting up and it isn't letting me record some shows saying we can't add this to my TV as it isn't on demand confused I'm a sad lady that wants to watch my eastenders at t...

Meche by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Installing Additional Apps On EE TV

Just set-up our EE TV Box Pro and Mini Box.  All working fine. Does anyone know if you can add additional apps to those already pre-installed? Any advice much appreciated. Thanks.

RaymondS by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Problem ordering EE TV (order wont go through on EE's end)

Hi was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues when trying to add EE TV to subscription. (sorry will keep short as possible) I recently phoned EE Customer service and added 'full works' TV package to my existing broadband subscription...

bellco83 by Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 15 Helpful

New Feature Request

It would be nice if you had a similar feature like virgin media were you can create a programme wish list so you never miss recording your favourite TV programmes. I sometimes miss the start of a new series as I don't get radio Times etc.  If virgin ...

SPD54 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful