SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Number transfer

I gave ee my pac code when I placed my order online for my new sim only deal. I put the sim in my phone last night to activate it, do I need to fill the online form out or will the number transfer over automatically in 24 hours. Thanks 

AngeH by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Sim not working

Hi, My old SIM stopped working so used someone else’s phone to call eve and had a new one sent to me. The lady on the phone said all I would need to do is put the new sim in and it will already be activated. The letter with the new sim also says this...

Dani1011 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Can’t receive calls or texts after porting

HI Christopher,I can confirm that I have the same issue and have the exact same problem now my number is ported from O2. the PUK code was applied on Saturday and this morning transferred over so all calls are ok. I cannot however receive text message...

Resolved! Sim activation

How long does a new sim take to activate please? I received new phone and sim yesterday, sim installed last night around 7pm, but 11.45 am and still showing “No service “Thanks

Resolved! Esim Help for Upgraded Samsung

Hi all,I've just received my upgraded Samsung and have managed to get almost everything transferred over from my old phone.  I previously had a Samsung with an esim and thought it would be as easy as deactivating my old phone and the esim would then ...

Jwoody1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful