SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Sim card

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Eleia by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Old number

Went into EE shop 5 days ago and bought a pay and go sim. Gave the staff my pac code I obtained from 3 mobile and was told 2 days it will be sorted. I have my EE sim in my phone now and when I iMessage someone it comes up to them as my preferred numb...

Trouble receiving some one time passcodes

Hi allI ported my number over from o2 to ee on Thursday and I am now having issues in receiving some one time passcodes. The main issue is Santander, who confirmed that the passcodes are definitely leaving their system correctly. I am also unable to ...

Abbiesk by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim failure

Hello, If I go to store for a replacement sim, will they give me one that works straight away ? I keep getting ‘invalid sim ‘ Thanks 

Matisse5 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost sim

Hi I lost my sim card please can you send New sim some number my tel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my address xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ofr my email  xxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]  

shuuriye by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

phone is saying there is no sim

my partner got a new phone tonight and it’s saying he has no sim or signal so he’s transferred my number to his phone and now it’s saying both our phone have no sim or signal. any ideas? we can’t seem to make any calls or texts.