SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moved from o2 to EE and kept a number

I did move from o2 to EE and kept my old number.My husband done a samewe can receive and send text messages, use data, but cannot make and receive calls, can not even make a call to 150need urgent help please as its frustrating been nearly a weekthan...

Sim card

Hi my phone had a software update earlier and now its not reading my sim card anymore.Unable to call 150 or anything.....any ideas??        

Resolved! Need a new sim

Need a new sim sent as the out of house repair center destroyed mine as i couldnt remove it due to slot not opening

Change

Good day I would love to change from Vodafone to EE using the same number . I have tried calling the EE at birmingham but no one is picking up please help  thanks 

Resolved! New reolacement sim, but says no number attached

Hi,I got a new sim to replace a broken one but on putting it into my phone today, although detected it says there is no number attached. I can't activate it either when I can receive the code. Am I doing something wrong? Cheers

NonaC28 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim intermittent

SIM was working fine then stopped working. Started briefly then stopped. New sim and phone checked by ee last week. No problems apparently.  Can I resolve this

amjams by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful