SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NOKIA 105 saying no SIM

Hi I've bought my mum a Nokia 105 to use when she visits as my flat only has signal with EE. I've bought a SIM, topped up but the phone still doesn't register the SIM is inserted. I've read the online help but nothing suggested has worked. Any ideas ...

Swat2 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded phone - sim issues

HiI upgraded to iphone 12 mini. I put in my old SIM card and then read that i needed to download an eSim. So i did.  Not really sure what I was doing rally.anyway, my phone does not work now; i can not make/receive calls or textsanyone can help pleas...

Abc12342 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Existing SIM with new mobile phone

Hello everyone. I hope you can give me a wee bit of advice. I’m a pay-monthly customer and have been with Orange and EE for many years. I’d a small trusty mobile which I drooped this morning, the glass smashed on it and I’ve ordered a new mobile this...

Bill_B by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Transfer number to replacement SIM same network.

I recently lost my phone (t-mobile UK) that still has boosters and credit active on the account, I want to keep the number as I have had it for years and also want to remain on t mobile because of the data boosters that are available, but ee refuse t...

Atob by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

5G SIM for iPad mini (6th generation)

Hello, I am looking for a plan to use with an iPad mini (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular. I was having a look on https://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-monthly-data and noticed that below the plans, it states 'A pay monthly 5G or 4G WiFi data SIM card f...

MarkR13 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Number transfer

Hi new to EE transferred my old number over, received the all set text, i can get calls & texts to my old number, if I call anyone it shows as my old number but if I text it shows as a different number, I’ve also had 2 letters this week saying my pac...

Robert079 by Skilled Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Need a Pak

I need a Pak code because I'm moving to Vodafone because for some reason I don't get very good signal where I stay I can't call or text for it because I've been cut off and online chat says I have to pay my bill so I can get a pac code which is a was...

Derek43 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switching to EE and keeping same number

I am switching to an EE phone plan, but I lost my current SIM card along with my old phone, so I was wondering if once I have bought a new SIM from EE if that whilst I wait for my old number to transfer over, as I've heard it can take a couple of day...

dac273 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful