cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number is still not transferred one week after I give PAC code

Wutyeehtike
Investigator
Investigator

I gave my PAC code from three to EE on 14th of September. My number is not transferred yet til today (22nd of September) It has been more than 5 working days. 
When I tried to contact EE customer service chat, they gave me different timing every time I contact them.

when I contacted EE on 14th of September, EE promised me to change my number on Friday but it didn’t happen.

When I contacted EE again on 15th of September, EE said the number would be transferred on Monday morning before I wake up. But it didn’t happen again.

When I contacted again on Monday, I have been told Monday evening. But didn’t transferred on Monday sella’s well.

When Tuesday morning, I have been given promise my number will be transferred by with 24 hours. But it failed as well. I have been told my PAC code was wrong. It is crazy.

When I contacted on Wednesday morning, I had got a message from EE my number will be transferred til 21st of Sep midnight. 
Now it is 22nd of September already but my number is still not transferred yet.

If EEI keep going on like this, I am worried now my old number will be just lost after 1 month later. I requested my PAC on 11th of September from three.

I need my number very urgently for some accounts which need OTP. 

I am really frustrated and wasting my time on this kind of small matter. 

I need someone to solve my problem as soon as possible.

btw, I have go complaint case no ID 21448902

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Wutyeehtike 

I am very sorry to hear your number has not transferred. 

Is the other network SIM card still working? 

Can you text NUMBER to 150 from the EE SIM does the temporary EE number show in the reply? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

My other number is terminated since last friday

I confirm with three provider.

my pac code is correct and EE has already used it again.

But the transfer is not completed yet. 

I need someone to sort out this matter as soon as possible.

Leanne_T

Hi @Wutyeehtike 

I am sorry the community team have no account access to check the number transfer and provide an update. 

Please get back in touch with our customer care team who will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

I contacted customer team every day but they has not sorted out this transfer yet til now. 
Every time I contact customer team, they give me different timing til today. 
I am not happy with EE service anymore.

Leanne_T

Hi @Wutyeehtike 

The team will be doing everything they can to get this sorted for you and get the number transfer completed. 

I hope this is resolved soon for you. 

Leanne.