Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Data pack

I need help to make my change plan effective today its so hard try to do ot through the website or app I just paid it cuz I need it effective now and the system set it up for the end of month I don't now how to change it please help

Re: Pending Boosts

It's worse than that; when it says 'pending' it means they have stolen them from you (for that period).  The excuse will be a computer error, but this is classic playbook.  EE has commited fraud on your account.  They do it all the time on 'PAYG' pac...

pde2000 by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Content lock

I will be getting mine turned off but it looked like my ee shop was closed so didnt get done so shall call to get removed during the up coming week .but for the people  who cant be asked to go to there shop or use there card there a way to go on 18 p...

Service isn’t working

I set up a pay as you go phone on 150 and topped it up and have data on it. However, I have no service when I am out of my house and no service inside my house and I can’t receive any calls or texts. My data isn’t working but the service in my area i...

Ella49 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone bill

How can I pay my phone bill?wont let me call 360 or 150 from the handset

No nothing

Hi, I just bought a subscription pack, but there’s nothing on the app, no data or anything and it's been half an hour

Terry82 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful