Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Phone number disconnected/did not use for over 9 months

Hi,I left the country and did not know about the rule that I need to use my phone every 180 days. It has been more than 9 months, so I have crossed the grace period as well however I have whatsapp in this number and this is very important. Can you pl...

top up

HelloI have a registered top-up card, I wanted to top up but my debit card from a bank in Poland is rejected.

Use EE in the rest of Europe

I work on ships and bought the sim to use in the UK and Europe but it seems to only work for me in the UK, the person who sold me said it would work in Europe too so I bought it

Resolved! Sim plan

Hello, I currently have the 22£ plan for 1Gb of 5G data, but I want to move to the 8Gb pay as you go plan. How do I do this?

Resolved! Mb

good evening, I just put 20 pounds in my account and I want to put the package with mb @Dimitrios11 

Extra data

I bought a pay and go SIM card which says it has extra free data on but it’s not added on to my data when topped up…?

BigT1971 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

Hello , I recharge in my sim 15 pound but my data is not working