Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Help!

My PAYG card can only receive text messages overseas, but cannot send text messages or make calls. I have recharged 5 pounds, how to solve it?

Sakura007 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I no longer have my simcard and want to cancel my pack

I bought a SIM card this summer to use when im back in the UK thinking it was just pay as you go one time. EE have now taken a second payment of 10£ and I got rid of my simcard when I left the UK.How can I cancel all recurring payments and also recei...

Pventre by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I can’t use my number

I haven’t been using a SIM card for a while and now it says the caller is not linked to this number. But I did a top up. I can’t lose the number cause it’s attached to many things as bank and emails etc . now I’m in Russia for some time and I can’t g...

Ar7022 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

2 active subscription

HelloI subscribed to EE  £10 data usage last month.I got a notice that my subscription was not successful. I reentered my cars details for another subscription, which was to start tomorrow.  I am getting another notice that money would be deducted by...

Lilly74 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add on

When purchasing my sim pack at Heathrow it included an add on which was supposed to allow me to make call in Europe.  However I am unable to call and when I checked my account I received a message which says the system is unavailable 

Roaming

I have purchased Roaming by paying a daily rate. To fully benefit from this do I need to switch on Roaming on my iPhone? 

Happy customer

Hi there,After receiving some great customer service, I really wanted to post some good feedback for an agent 'John' who I spoke to from the 'Exec team'.My sim pack was changed against my wishes by one EE colleague, who said they were trying to help ...