cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 15 pro max 256g in white.

Cookeg
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered my iPhone 15 Pro max in white on 4th October, had my confirmation email and weekly updates to say its close to delivery! Has anyone that ordered around the same time had there's delivered yet? Just wondering if I'm close to getting mine or if I'm still weeks off lol. 🤔 

TIA 😊 

19 REPLIES 19
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cookeg 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

Back orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from our supplier.

You'll receive a delivery notification from DPD as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Leanne. 

Sadly that doesn't appear to be the case 😕 as there's people on here saying that they only waited 4 weeks and they got their phone, which they ordered after me. I've not been waiting almost 6 weeks. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cookeg 

If you give us a call on 150, the team can check the order and give you an update 🙂

Leanne.

TabbyEJ
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

In the same position been pretty much seven weeks now and no hope for actually getting it 

Levi04
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine on the 28th September and still nothing🥲🥲🥲🥲 people on here who have ordered after me and received theirs 🥴

I am the same, exact same day I ordered as you. Total shambles how people have ordered after us and have got there phones🙄have u had an update 

I called them again today and all I got was its stating over 28 days, I said so your telling me I have to wait another 28 days she just said if you order now it's 28 days! But that's not what I'm asking 🤔 so no they haven't got a clue 🙄

Yep I have done that and absolutely no help to me at all, all they would tell me is if I pre ordered 1 today how long I'll be waiting 😳

Total shambles. Someone on here ordered on the 27th sept and got there last week so heres hoping its this week. What colour did you ordee