cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still haven't received my confirmation email and I placed the order yesterday

annabelmaclauri
Explorer

Hi, 

i ordered my upgraded phone yesterday and they said they sent me a confirmation email but they still haven't, is there a way for it to be sent again? 

The money was taken out of my account so I know that the order placed went through.

22 REPLIES 22

hi I ordered mine today at 11 pm was told it was gonna be sent out and delivered by tomorrow I havnt recieved a confirmation email about upgrade being done and my ee app is basically still saying I'm on the old contract is there something I'm missing 

11 am sorry not pm 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @chris92-

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Could you check your junk/spam folder to see if the email is there? 

If not, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team, they will be happy to get this looked into for you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Good morning I wanted to ask if I can receive an order abroad
Leanne_T

Hi @adanteaben 

Sorry no, any orders would be delivered to a UK address.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

CxbraUK
Visitor

I have the same issue but with the new airpods, Had to use my childs account to buy them but no email has been sent to confirm the delivery date, although the money came out? (They need to fix the password reset issue ASAP cant keep making us call to fix our password issues.)

I ordered a new phone on the 25 November 2022 and it has not yet arrived I also have had no tracking information for the parcel. 

I awaiting this for a Christmas present 

M4edwards22576
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

i am in the same boat as you did an order on the 25 November d today is the 8th December and I am still waiting for my text// email. I have not had a text from anyone from ee or have I had an email. This phone is for Christmas. 

the only email I have is the order email 

James_B

Hi @M4edwards22576,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone did you order?

How was your order placed?

James

Hi 

i ordered an iPhone 13

it was placed online away before 5pm and was told next day delivery