Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my order

Olakunle
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, how can I cancel my order? 
I placed an order for a new phone and was asked to call because there’s an issue with my order. I’ve been on the phone since 8am, it’s currently 12pm. As a new customer, I don’t think this is something I want to deal with so, I’ll rather cancel now and save myself any future headache 

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Olakunle 

I am very sorry to hear it is taking time to speak to one of the team. 

To cancel an order or confirm the details needed, you would need to contact us and the team will be happy to help you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T. How can I contact EE? As I said, I’ve been calling in for a while now. 

hello @ee 

ive placed an online order today and received an email requesting me to call to discuss my order. I cant get through after hours trying to speak with someone to find out what the issue is. If my order isnt going through,  i would like to be refunded the £30 ive paid. can i chat with anyone online to give them my order number to find out whats going on asap? as calling seems so impossible to get through!

order num:xko xxxxxxxxxxxxx

many thanks in frustrated anticipation 🙂

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details such as your order number, as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Exactly the same here!

This is ridiculous

I certainly don't want to come to EE now as a new customer. Just want me 30 back to go elsewhere 

Exactly the same here!

This is ridiculous

I certainly don't want to come to EE now as a new customer. Just want my 30 back to go elsewhere. Why isn't there a virtual chat option available? Even small companies have that option most of the time, and you are actually a communications company!

Leanne_T

Hi @Olakunle @tamsmithlouise 

You can call us on the number provided on the email/text message or 0800 956 6000 and when one of the team is available they will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne. 

This isn’t working. I stayed on for about 3 hours and I didn’t get anywhere. Will my order be sent if I can’t speak to an agent? Or will it auto cancel? And my money refunded? @Leanne_T 

Leanne_T

Hi @Olakunle 

If you don't call the order will remain pending until you contact us and the team can let you know what is needed and progress or cancel the order for you. 

Leanne.

Hi leanne I've been with ee for over 10 years now I placed an order last night for a Samsung watch on contract last night but decided to cancel it but I had phone up today I was on for 10 mins and got passed to 3 different people they said I can't cancel it. I have to wait till its been delivered can you help in any way.