cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

Christiana97
Investigator
Investigator

I placed an order and there was no confirmation about the order and the upfront payment have been debited from my account and EE has been added to direct debit on my account but I have not gotten any confirmation about the order on my email or order no was not given. After select payment and made the payment. The screen went blank with no options on what to do next or confirmation 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Christiana97,

If the payment has been completed, a refund will be automatically generated and the direct debit will be cancelled.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Katie_B

Hello @Christiana97

Welcome to the community. 

What device did you order?

Have you been able to check both your Spam/Junk folders?

It sounds like your order has been received and is being processed. 

Katie

Hello katie_B

Thank you for the response. I have gotten the mail and the order was declined. Reference no XKO292929897

I have been debited for the offer I made, will I be refunded

Also EE has been added to my bank account as direct debit for the phone. Since it has been declined, can this be sorted out? Both the payment made for the device and the direct debit

James_B

Hi @Christiana97,

Is the payment showing as pending or completed in your online banking?

James

The payment has been made and I have been debited and I got a notification that EE have been added as a direct debit to my bank account. But I later got an email from EE that they will not continue with the order after payment has been made 

James_B

Hi @Christiana97,

If the payment has been completed, a refund will be automatically generated and the direct debit will be cancelled.

Hope this helps.

James

Okay, I will wait. Thank you 

Leanne_T

Let us know if you need any further help @Christiana97 

Leanne 🙂

Hello, 

Just to inform you that it's almost a week and it has not been resolved yet