cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where to enter discount code?

Shilakadaddy
Investigator
Investigator

Hi All

I’ve seen this question come up a few times, but I haven’t really found an answer. I have a corporate discount code (Barclays) provided via “perks at work”.

I’m trying to take out a new contract (not an upgrade) and the instructions say to enter the code in the “Got a voucher” box during the checkout process. The only box available is “Got a gift voucher?”, which obviously I’ve tried, but doesn’t work, but also doesn’t seem appropriate. 

I saw on other posts a recommendation to go via the ee perk portal, but I’m unable to register as apparently my company email domain is not registered with ee perks.

Live chat just told me to go to a store to get the best deals... 

Cheers

Chris

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shilakadaddy
Investigator
Investigator

Managed to get this sorted. Turns out the issue was something to do with my computer at work. I think a feature of the EE website was being blocked by the security on my work laptop and as a result the code wasn’t being applied. 

Tried again on my phone entering the code into the gift voucher box, andit worked!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Shilakadaddy
Investigator
Investigator

Managed to get this sorted. Turns out the issue was something to do with my computer at work. I think a feature of the EE website was being blocked by the security on my work laptop and as a result the code wasn’t being applied. 

Tried again on my phone entering the code into the gift voucher box, andit worked!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Shilakadaddy

Glad you got this sorted 🙂

Have a lovely weekend!

Mines still is not working I’ve tried adding it to the ‘gift voucher’ section but it’s not accepting it. I have the codes from EE perks so not sure what this issue is 

James_B

Hi @DeniseMcKi,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Do you see a particular error message when you try to use your EE Perk code?

Thanks

James

I have an existing account with EE and we have a corporate discount with my employer of 20% and I have a discount code, but I cannot find where on the EE site I can apply this code to my plan. Please can you provide a breakdown of steps where I can do this. Thanks. RCS

Katie_B

Good Morning @RichCS

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Firstly, you will need to register for the EE Perk Portal which you can do HERE.

The discount will need to be applied at the point of sale or point of upgrade, you can do this online at checkout or over the phone.

You can't apply a discount part way through your contract. 

Katie 🙂

Hi - logged on to get the same answer. I have literally just become a new EE customer (days) and my company has introduced this perks scheme so a bit of a disappointment that I cannot upgrade as I am too new into my contract or use the discount code. There must be a way around this to honour those who have only just become new customers? Many thanks!

Katie_B

Good Morning @FredandLil79

Welcome to the EE Community and welcome to EE :). 

The discount must be applied at the point of sale or point of upgrade, there is currently no option to apply this to existing contracts. 

Katie 🙂

Trying to add a discount code to a new sim only plan and it won’t permit me to do this