Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! Britbox Swappable Benefit no longer working

I have an old contract that includes 60GB of data and 1 swappable benefit.  As it's an old contract, I still get free roaming in the EU as standard.  It's also considerably cheaper than EE's current offerings (despite the inflation+ increases over th...

FAO: EE Staff. Unlimited Data Add-on (30 day)

My total data allowance finished on the 30/4/23, however, I already bought an Unlimited Data Add-on (30 day) & my Unlimited Data Add-on (30 day) was meant to expire on 06/05/23, however, when my total data allowance finished on the 30/4/23, I wasn't ...

Taiwo44 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE PERK

How to deactivate my EE PERK

wah14 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Help! - i can't get BT Sports App to work!!

Can anyone help? - EE Can't!! - I took out the monthly subscription for the BT Sports App and I can't link it to the BT App on my PS4.  I have a BT Account, and when I try and log in it says 'No Account Registered' and tries to get me to take out a B...

Resolved! EE perks

I am trying to do a new contract, but cannot access EE perks for code for 20% off it does not send me a link to reset my password even after trying numerous times. I can also not register as says email address is recognised. 

Resolved! Ee perks

Forgotten password for EE perks requested an email to reset the password but no email coming through ,also checked spam. Can anyone help? 

Emma-lou by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gaming

Is it possible to get student discount on the ps5 bundles ??

Prav6 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still can't buy Nreal Air

Current EE customer.Rang customer service who could not find the Nreal air in stock (or Nreal air at all in the order page) been to 2 stores , at first didn't know what I was talking about , 1 said I need to order online the other said its not showin...

EE Perk password reset

Good afternoon. I have tried numerous times to reset my password for my EE Perks account, however I have not received the password reset email and it is not in my junk email folder. I need a code for an impending upgrade so any help would be apprecia...

Tiff_82 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful