Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung Free Earbuds

Good dayI've recently upgraded my kids phones to the Samsung A54 5G with the free earbuds onlineI don't see any information on the orders to how I claim the free buds,I've tried calling 150 but there isn't an option to discuss these and when I finall...

NyeH82 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Apple Fitness +

Hi, I have had my Apple watch since the 18th of June 2022. When I first got it I had problems setting up the Fitness + for the 24 months and contacted EE who I thought had sorted it but now when I go to the fitness app it asks me to subscribe again. ...

Naffon by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to reset EE Perks Password

Hi, I need to access the EE Perks portal to get the discount codes , but unable to reset the password.I gave my work email ID in the forgot password form but did not receive  an email to reset the password.Have tried with my personal email ID as well...

johnzie by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple one - Family

Hi, I’m considering upgrading to iPhone 14 on the plan that offers Apple One. I am trying to find out if I can upgrade the Apple One subscription to Apple One Family (appreciate I may have to pay more). Any help welcome, thanks

Re: How do I reactivate an EE perk account?

Hi I can’t seem to get access to my Ee perks it says i didn’t do it within the time frame. I’ve never been able to get in due to me not receiving the email they sent out. Ive been told to contact my admin team...there are a few admin teams in my NHS...

l11_ljj by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

NHS discount

Can some one please help me to deactivate my nhs account as I have never received the nhs discount on my eye account and have been a customer for 12 years. I was under the understanding that the discount was on my account to find out when renewing it...

Danib35 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful