Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Confusion with Inclusive Extras

Hi all,I'm now reaching the first full calendar payment after purchasing my phone from EE and I've got some confusion over my inclusive extra. My monthly deal with EE is 1 inclusive extra and I chose XBOX Gamepass. After purchasing the phone, I was g...

ZestyBlaze_0-1685020931683.png ZestyBlaze_1-1685020961479.png

Music

Why has Apple music been taken off my? It’s been an add on of mine for several years and it has been taken off me with no warning!

Nia27 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free earbuds

I recently purchased a Samsung s23 ultra and was promised a pair of earbuds as part of the contract. Now EE are saying that the earbuds are not going to be sent as the offer had finished despite the sales person and her manager promising otherwise, o...

Tonkatoy by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reset email for ee perks

I am trying to upgrade however I need to access my EE Perks. Since registering, my works email address has changed so I cannot access the site to get a code to get my discount. Can anyone help please, as I’ve been into store, contacted 150 and sent a...

ArronH12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NHS Discount Code - Where to add?

HelloI took out a contract last week with EE and was told about the NHS 20% discount, and was told that I could generate and apply the code later.I have generated the code through EE Perks, but cannot find anywhere on My EE to then apply this code to...

Ee perks login

Hi team. I have been experiencing some difficulties into login to my perks account. I have had registered for EE perks however I am not able to access it anymore. Have tried password reset but email doesn't come through to my work email, it's not in ...

Karinite by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful