cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing EE customer Student

Cazkuz24
Visitor

I am an existing EE customer and a student and I am overdue an upgrade. I tried student beans to apply codes but they won't work. How do I get discount on upgrade?

1 REPLY 1
infinitywaiter
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Did you read the EE Student page fully, if you did then you would have found your answer.

https://ee.co.uk/mobile/student-discount

Further details

Grab a code, then start shopping

If you’re new to EE, you can get a discount code by signing up to the portal above with the relevant verification method. When you have your code, start shopping for your new phone or SIM plan.

Already with EE and ready to upgrade? Annual upgrade plans are currently not available with this offer.

Also, EE give you a contact email for Student Beans for you to use there too.

Discount code not working? Ask Student Beans for help

At the moment, valid EE discounts are available on airtime only with Flex Pay plans and 1, 12 and 24 SIM only and Data SIM plans. It wont work on other phone plans, annual upgrade plans, mobile broadband, tablet or smart watch plans or SIM only plans that are already on a special offer. If you’ve chosen an eligible plan but your discount code still isn’t working, then try back again later with a new code. Still struggling? Reach out to Student Beans on (go to page for email address).

Same answer can be found in next section too in Legal part....

STUDENT & KEY WORKERS DISCOUNT

Available to new customers qualifying for the offer only. You must join via ee.co.uk and provide us with your Beans code before placing an order. The discount cannot be applied retrospectively and will be applied to one eligible price plan only.

At the end of your plan’s minimum term, the discount will be automatically removed. The discount on airtime with Flex Pay plans only lasts 24 months.

All services are provided subject to credit check and a minimum term.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.