Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade more expensive once in basket

thelonesculler
Investigator
Investigator

Hello hello

I was looking at upgrading to an S24 Ultra (512GB, Violet) with a deal I got offered by text that expires on 02/04. It included an £8 monthly discount, however once I've added the package to my basket, that £8 is getting removed and the price is jumping up. I already tried calling 150 and they can't offer me this deal over the phone so the only way to get it is online.

Before

thelonesculler_0-1711734163955.png

After (very next page, all I did was click continue)

thelonesculler_1-1711734195874.png

This wasn't happening when I tried it 2 hours ago, was going to give it some thought before pulling the trigger but I do not see why the extra discount suddenly got taken away.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Leanne_T 

Thanks for coming back to me, I ended up having a go through the app rather than in the browser and that ended up working.

Thanks both

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @thelonesculler

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

Could you please confirm if any other active discounts show?

Katie

thelonesculler
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Katie_B 

I can still see the 6 months half price discount (just realised my second screenshot on the original post didn't load) on the airtime once it's in the basket but not the extra £8 monthly discount. I'm expecting the total monthly cost to be £36.47, the same as the first page where I'm selecting the phone & package.

thelonesculler_0-1711799722635.png

Thanks

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back to us @thelonesculler 

If this is no longer showing online, please try calling us again on 150 and selecting upgrades to see if they can look into all available offers to see what is showing available for you. I am sorry we have no access to individual accounts on the community to check for available upgrade offers and get this looked into. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T 

Thanks for coming back to me, I ended up having a go through the app rather than in the browser and that ended up working.

Thanks both