cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming pass cannot be added to plan

Louis2204
Visitor

Hi 

I have three EE essential plans that will need the roaming pass added for use in the USA.

i have messaged 150 on each device saying ‘roaming’ to activate roaming but when I then message to say ‘roaming pass’ and reply ‘yes’ to activate it, each number gets a reply saying the following: 

‘Sorry, you need to be on a compatible pay monthly mobile plan. Please call 150 from your EE phone and we'll help fix this for you.‘

does anyone know the fix to this ? Is it something to do with the main owner account or each individual numbers settings etc…

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Louis2204 : Are they on contract or PAYG? If on contract, are they on a No Frills plan?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Louis2204   The clue to fix it is in the message you got back.  

Please call 150 from your EE phone and we'll help fix this for you”