cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mastercard

Jess9511
Investigator
Investigator

So both my and my dad ordered a Google pixel 6a about this time last month with the offer of the Mastercard. Now we was originally told 14-30 days after we received the device then was told it would be 14-30days after the first bill. Well its been longer then 14days since the bill was paid and of course since the phone was purchase but yet still haven't received the Mastercards??? 

43 REPLIES 43
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

It is anytime between day 15 and day 30 from day you get yre phone or should be. If it’s been longer I would ring them for sure

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
JohnDarlo71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

41 days and counting for me, I was promised by EE a call back today - guess what not shocked but no call back.

Getting beyond a joke, why advertise something then let so many customers down.

EE are advised as the best supplier  on the TV, but they keep letting customers down.

I know from this post I'll get another message to contact them AGAIN, but nothing ever happens.

I must have spent several hours on the phone talking through the issue over the last month.

Since my upgrade EE have been paid for other contracts I have, so there not bothered.

Very poor customer service.

Sorry to hear you've been having issues similar!!! Honestly getting beyond a joke and especially with being told different things all the time! I was told they've messaged me twice 2 but I've only received one text message from them and even with that it hasn't been for the mastercard. Plus also I asked them to email me and not contact me through texts. 

Me and my father are going to try contact them both again tomorrow and see if they can resolve the issue, I really could do with it ASAP especially with Xmas just round the corner!!! Honestly happy to argue with them about this if needed! 

JohnDarlo71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Agreed Jess9511,

It was one of the reason why I went with this deal - for Xmas.

Hope you get an answer, I'm to be on the phone again tomorrow, and yes I agree I want it by email witha confirmed date that I can hold them too.

If you get an answer before I do feel free to let me know 🙂 I'll do the same!!! Hopefully they'll actually give straight answers and have it sorted before Christmas!!!  I've never been so frustrated about something that should be so simply done!!! Xx 

Heya don't know how you got on today with trying to find out what's happened to your voucher, I managed to speak to somebody and they've emailed the team that deal with it but have included me in the conversation to hopefully get it resolved. That's mine down now just have to worry about trying to sort my dad's out. They reckon it should've been with me by now or should atleast be with me in the next few days but of course nothing as of yet so fingers crossed this will get it sorted xx 

JohnDarlo71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still waiting for a call back, spoke to EE earlier.

Still waitingb EE to review the phone conversation.

Calling back on Wednesday if I've not heard back

Sjcrows
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was told exactly the same and I’m still waiting 5 days after they said they would.. seems to me like people are still getting the run around. i may be proved wrong but from all the posts I’m seeing I. The community this offer has a lot of people waiting on their cards 

JohnDarlo71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Agreed, it can't be that hard to sort it out though.