cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£300 Mastercard offer

tomtails
Visitor

I still haven't received my £300 Mastercard giftcard after upgrading in November. My broadband was also meant to switch to a cheaper tariff but nothing's happened there either... 😢

I have spent six months speaking to employees in store, over email and on the phone. V tiring. EE Reward Claim will say they haven't received authorisation from EE, I speak to EE who authorise it on their system and tell me to wait, nothing happens, I check in with EE Reward Claim who say they haven't received authorisation etc. etc. I am trapped in a loop. The last time I spoke to someone from EE I was bounced round three different departments and ended up speaking to a poor man in billing who said I needed to ring Samsung (a valiant attempt to break the loop).

Would love it if someone could get in touch, v keen to spend £300. Ta 👍

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @tomtails 

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Hopefully I can help you break out of this loop.

Chris

Hello - I am having the exact same issues - did you get your £300 Mastercard credit and your broadband sorted?

Katie_B

Hi @JHRacing

Welcome to the community. 

What deal did you go for and when did you take this out?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hello

It’s a Google pixel 7 pro, purchased in November, I got it in store at the Trafford Centre in Manchester.

Many thanks,
Kimmie

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @JHRacing

Have you had the chance to speak to our customer care team regarding this?

Katie

On numerous occasions, I have also been back in to store, to be told to contact customer services, in which I they again told me to phone the rewards number, which was an automated call to say that the phone number needed authorisation by EE which they have not received.

Been ongoing now for so long, and still I haven’t received the rewards card or a text message to claim the card.

Katie_B

Hi @JHRacing

I am sorry to hear this has happened when trying to claim. 

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie