Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Wifi calling using portable wifi

I have an EE portable wifi (Osprey) with roaming.  My mobile phone in France doesn't have a phone signal (it's with Sfr network).  However I do have a signal on my EE portable wifi.  But I can't link it for wifi calling.  Why is this? 

No service abroad

Good morning, I am in abroad. My sim doesn't work. When I tried to register my number online in the "verify step", I got this message " Sorry, you can only associate a number for an EE Consumer or Small Business plan. If you're having trouble, call 1...

Amedeo90 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong number

Hi I cannot receive calls from other ee users. They have a message saying wrong number dialed but I have not changed my number only changed phone all other networks are ok

Resolved! Roam Further

I have the Smart Benefit version of Roam Further and am in NZ - if locals text or call me, will they be charged local rates? I don't want to give out the number if they will be charged a premium for calling / messaging me? Thanks for your help

220464 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Videocall/photo messages

Hi, can anyone help me please@?! I keep getting sms messages from different people saying they've sent me a video call/photo when they havent???? I dont open these messages, it asks you to log into EE with a passcode and is only available for 7 days?...

JoJo54 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling Samsung Galaxy S5

Suffering from poor network signals I've been attempting to use 'Wi-Fi calling' on a  'Samsung Galaxy S5'. The info on-line suggests that there's an option on this phone to make use of Wi-Fi calling facilities and since I'm on a 'Pay monthly' 'SIM on...

Re: Voicemail not set up

I am also enjoying this glitch! Similarly  I have also sent two calls with the EE help desk teams and the issue has not been resolved. I have been told it will take 24 hours to reactivate  but still not working. The lack of ability to address this se...

MarkR4606 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EE Signal Booster

Hi, ive just moved house and changed broadband provider (Vodafone) The EE signal strength here isn't the best on my iPhone, & the signal can drop out calls depending where you are in the house.Ive found my old EE signal booster (last used 4 yrs ago) ...

Bartdog25 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Notification of texts and voicemail on Windows PC?

Is there anything that can be installed on my Windows PC which is tied to my EE account and which will notify me whenever my mobile phone has received a text or a voicemail? I am in an area with a poor mobile phone signal which means I can sometimes ...

UpSide by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wifi Calling Unusable

HelloIs anyone else having problems with EE Wifi Calling? I moved to EE a month ago from Virgin Mobile, and their Wifi Calling worked fine. With EE's Wifi Calling, I can hear the caller fine, but they can't hear me for seconds at a time. This has hap...

IMG_2B595D5FECB1-1.jpeg
djm11 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful