Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Historical Texts

I'm trying to figure out if there is any way I can obtain text messages or printed scripts (from an old handset using the same mobile number) that weren't backed up before the old handset broke? I now have a new handset, the old handset is binned. 

Gordon77 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming in Malawi

Hellomy SIM card does not appear to work in Malawi, where I am for a few days.Please can you help? The mobile providers here are TNM and Airtel Malawi.Thank you

avtaylor by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Reactivating EE network service from abroad

I am calling EE helpline from abroad to restart my pay-as-you-go network service which I haven't used for about a year but all I get is that the number isn't a valid EE number. I am stuck. Can anyone tell me what to do?? It initially used to work on ...

Voicemail issues when in USA

Hi There I'm currently in America, and I'm having issues with my voicemail. If someone calls me and I do not answer, after around 45 seconds, an "American voice" comes on saying I'm not available, then a foreign language voice, and then finally my vo...

nina10 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help with activating roaming services abroad

Hi, I am trying to activate roaming whilst abroad but it is not working. I have tried to activate roaming online from myEE but there is no option to do so in my Menu. Please assist.

bmaz by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Text messages from PayPal not being received.

I am unable to receive text messages from PayPal. I can receive texts from other sources - just not PayPal. I used to receive them until a month or so ago so something either has changed with EE or with PayPal. Whilst I am investigating this with Pay...

I can’t make calls and text from China

Hello, I can’t make calls and text from China. I have a pay monthly contract, and when I call,I get a response ‘call barring is activated’. I can’t log in to EE because your site is down. Please deactivate call barring on my number.