Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming signal issue india

I'm currently based in Delhi, India and I've not had any mobile signal for the past week. Is there a known issue with roaming in India right now? All available network providers are listed as "forbidden" in the settings. 

Arabd by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can't make calls or text from abroad

Left the UK whilst my phone was a pay monthly. Since being abroad the number has changed to a PAYG and a new account number created. Wanting to send a text to be able to keep my number live for when i do make it back to the UK. When trying to send a ...

Resolved! Cost of calling EU post Brexit

I have unlimited calls in UK and from EU to UK (apparently although this info has not been updated since full Brexit). If I call an EU country from UK, do I now have to pay?

janeylou by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Added Bolt on removed without my knowledge.

I recently incurred heavy usage charges abroad as my “management arranged” 2hours anywhere in the world bolt-on appears to have gone missing? Who do I get to send me copies of when the omission was implemented? I have my original copy of my contract ...

Juanjo04 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to make or receive calls

Currently transferred from pay monthly to PayG and unable to make or receive any phone calls being abroad. Keep saying "calls to this number are barred". Account registered and topped up. Being in UK this week everything was fine. Phone was switched ...

donboss by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming

Hello, I am now in Turkey. My payment plan doesn't allow me to receive text messages while I am abroad. I tried to log into my EE but it tells me to text 150, but since I am abroad and can't use my phone, that doesn't work as well. I want to enable m...

Two PAYG phones not working

I have two lines which were pay monthly and a shared data SIM plan which were switched to PAYG contract. I am currently abroad and the switch for both phones occurred while I was abroad.  Phone 1: has credit and the credit was made 24 hours ago but i...

msbleu by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund pack

Hi, could someone help me, please? I’ve just bought £15 data pack and I thought it can be used worldwide, but it only for UK and EU. I am in Dubai, the pack data is no use for me. Could I cancel it to get refund, please? Many thanksFan

Resolved! Not able to make or receive calls on International Roaming

HI. I have a UK pay as you go EE sim, but am currently out of town. I have enabled roaming on my sim card, and the sim has connected to the local network in my area. But I am not able to make or receive calls on my EE number here in INDIA. Can someon...

Athreya by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful