Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Possible hacking?

Hello, today I have received over 50 phone calls within 30 minutes from mobile phone numbers. The ones I answered said they had missed a call from me. I have received texts from some numbers that I didnt answer and voicemails saying the same thing. I...

Lexx844 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming EU --- no network

Hi everyone. I have a monthly plan with EE. I moved to Slovakia (EU) and didn't send the message "Roaming" before travelling. Now I have no network. I already tried to activate the "Roam worldwide" (despite it says that "EU roaming always included") ...

nataliacb by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! 084 Number Charges

Hi All, Just received a bit of a surprise to see that I had been charged £10.73 for a 15 minute call I made a couple of weeks back to an 0844 number. I had an issue with a company and was told I needed to call their credit department, which was liste...

Will168 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Wifi calling using portable wifi

I have an EE portable wifi (Osprey) with roaming.  My mobile phone in France doesn't have a phone signal (it's with Sfr network).  However I do have a signal on my EE portable wifi.  But I can't link it for wifi calling.  Why is this? 

No service abroad

Good morning, I am in abroad. My sim doesn't work. When I tried to register my number online in the "verify step", I got this message " Sorry, you can only associate a number for an EE Consumer or Small Business plan. If you're having trouble, call 1...

Amedeo90 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong number

Hi I cannot receive calls from other ee users. They have a message saying wrong number dialed but I have not changed my number only changed phone all other networks are ok

Resolved! Roam Further

I have the Smart Benefit version of Roam Further and am in NZ - if locals text or call me, will they be charged local rates? I don't want to give out the number if they will be charged a premium for calling / messaging me? Thanks for your help

220464 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Videocall/photo messages

Hi, can anyone help me please@?! I keep getting sms messages from different people saying they've sent me a video call/photo when they havent???? I dont open these messages, it asks you to log into EE with a passcode and is only available for 7 days?...

JoJo54 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling Samsung Galaxy S5

Suffering from poor network signals I've been attempting to use 'Wi-Fi calling' on a  'Samsung Galaxy S5'. The info on-line suggests that there's an option on this phone to make use of Wi-Fi calling facilities and since I'm on a 'Pay monthly' 'SIM on...