cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Voicemail not set up

MarkR4606
Investigator
Investigator

I am also enjoying this glitch! Similarly  I have also sent two calls with the EE help desk teams and the issue has not been resolved. I have been told it will take 24 hours to reactivate  but still not working. The lack of ability to address this service issue isn't endearing me to stop with EE...

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @MarkR4606.

Welcome to the community.

I hope you're well and having a nice day. 

I use my voicemail loads so totally get why you would want to get this sorted quickly. Have you tried texting VM ON to 150? If you have could I ask what you got back from us? 

Thanks 

Hi yes, multiple times, repeated with both EE customer services and with a technical help desk person. The message I get back is:

Hi, it looks like you have no voicemail set up for your phone, if you call customer services on 150 they will be happy to sort it out for you.

If you look at my customer records no doubt you will see the contact history, what has been done, but I still don't  have any voicemail service. 150 hasn't been able to resolve.

Thanks

Mark

@MarkR4606

I'm afraid we don't have access to your account here at community.

I would like to try something else. Could you please text VOICEMAIL DIVERT OFF to 150, then turn your phone off and back on, then text VOICEMAIL DIVERT to 150?

Thanks.

Chris.

Hi Chris, 

Have tried your suggestion with the following message post voicemail DIVERT OFF message to 150. "We've had a problem with your request, please try again a little later". I will try again later and revert with any additional feedback.

Thanks

@MarkR4606

Thanks, hopefully that will work later. Please let us know.

Chris 

Hi Cris, Further update the error message persists and therefore VOICEMAIL DIVERT OFF goes not help any I am afraid.

Thanks.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MarkR4606

Thanks for trying. 

I've sent you a private message on here for some details 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne/Martin, thank you for the call back today. All now sorted. Much appreciated.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Great news @MarkR4606

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Leanne.