Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Cannot receive text

Hello, I'm currently unable to send or receive sms or calls. Background: im currently in Australia and roaming isn't on - however my other ee sim which also doesnt have roaming is receiving sms. I'm using an S9 for the one that doesnt receive sms but...

dalanga7 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Calls auto rejected

Hi hoping someone can help, have a Samsung S8 over the last 2 weeks all incoming calls get rejected. I have reset phone settings this worked for about 20mins also been in phone hone with  EE technical support who did a network reset but the issue is ...

Resolved! No mobile network found while in USA

I arrived in the USA yesterday and my phone refuses to connect to mobile data. I have checked and roaming and calling abroad is activated on MyEE and I have the Add On to my Pay Monthly SIM only plan that allows me to use my data abroad at no extra c...

NE_82 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Re: SENDING TEXT MESSAGE TO SHORT CODES

Hi - I have just come across this when looking as to why I cannot send to short text numbers.  I am PAYG and the numbers although short ones are standard network charges - seems a bit unfair if they are not premium rate and texts are supposed to be i...

humboldt by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot enable roaming under my EE account

Hi, I cannot seem to enable roaming in my EE account. I'll slide the bar and it will pop right back and give me an error message. As I'm currently traveling abroad I do not have access to be able to call my EE, and for some reason there is no "messag...

I can't receive call or text whilst in Ghana

I'm in Ghana and I didn't receive any text / from anyone yet and when I tried using my phone, it says onl emergency call. I'm trying to activate roaming from Ghana but I can't see any option for that on my EE account. It would be if anyone could help...

Mone003 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming Issues in Barbados

I'm currently in Barbados, I have full roaming on my handset, my handset shows I am connected to the FLOW network, however I can't receive text messages on my phone.  I have called your helpline and was told I didn't have roaming even though I have a...

Freemsg

Hi, I keep getting 4 texts a day within 10 minutes of each other saying "You are unable to use this service; you have a 3rd party bar. To remove the bar text UNBAR to 150" If I look for the 3 dots top right of the scteen to block the texts the three ...

MarkA1001 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful