Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

E mail help

I am currently abroad and can’t call. Looking for an e mail contact so I can start my uograde process as it’s not working online while I’m away. Can anyone help 

Re: Intermittently not receiving calls

I have the exact same issues and it's causing real problems for me now missing. I'm missing calls from multiple numbers. I don't have voicemail activated and I get no missed call notifications. I onlu ever find out about when I eventually ring the pe...

Fuerteventura

I'm in fuerteventura now I need my phone as I need to be in contact with work , I have activated roaming on my phone got a roaming abroad passSwitched phone on and off a couple of times can't call ee just says no network registered.  Tried to connect...

Matt1701 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No roaming ,no signal

I have a contract with EE , my roaming was activated and last night I got in Belgium . It showed me another network but I could not make any calls , messages which got me into problems because it was a struggle to pay a months stay at the hotel obtai...

Re: Cancelling contract rights regarding signal issues

So, how do I get my broadband hub to work in the car? I live in Outwell, Norfolk and the coverage inside and out is very poor. I contacted EE and apparently it's because some farmer won't let them trim back a tree from their mast? I currently use cal...

Bereavement

My son passed away recently and due to the horrific circumstances I need to get hold of his call records for a particular day.  We can’t unlock his phone as we don’t have the password but this information is vital.  Can someone please private message...

Cant call 150 or the other 0800 number

My phone screen broke so wanting to discuss upgrade options with someone. Calling 150 (or the upgrade 0800 number) both wait to call but instead of ringing say call ended and cut off. Not sure where live chat is but going to this link gives nothing (...

a3guy by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful