Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

URGENT HUGE PROBLEM and I can't call EE back to solve it

I'm living in Lithuania, on PAYG, 16 GBP credit which I usually top-up on the net, and 3.2 GB data left on my EE number. I'm off to Sweden on Friday for a few weeks and the EU roaming ends whilst I'm there. So I called EE today and an assistant in Ir...

OLEDMAN by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cant make calls or receive

I live in France and have a UK number with EE. Since i travelled to Sri Lanka and came home I am unable to receive calls or make them. I can text message etc

sparra120 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using my UKEE in the USA

Hello all. I'm going to the USA next week and I'm looking to take my phone mainly for satnav and incase of a emergency so was planing on using a add on, but my issue is I've been abroad twice with my EE contract (Portugal and Rotterdam) and my phone ...

Resolved! Roam Abroad Add-on & billing dates

My billing date is 9th of the month. I am due to go abroad on 3rd March for 2 weeks. Does the Roam Abroad add-on follow the billing month dates, or is it completely stand-alone? So will I need to pay for 2 x Roam Abroad add-ons, to cover 3rd to 8th M...

STO-FP by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EU roaming daily charge

Hi Just want some clarification on EU roaming daily charge after March 2022, will I be charged for 2 £ / day if I only receive calls and text messages from UK? Thanks!  

h_qian by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Eu data roaming stopped working

I've been using preloaded data only sim card (120gb for 12months) in EU country for few months and it's been working perfectly till today. It has connection to the network but doesn't provide internet anymore. Has anything changed or is it temporary ...

bcsz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE 150 number not responding

I have been trying to call the EE 150 number but it doesn’t  respond. Anyone else having same problem? Happened a couple of weeks ago when they suspended our account during their ongoing roaming in US problems. Their roaming doesn’t work in US so you...