Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Privacy Warning

Does anyone get a privacy warning message come up in the settings wifi section??

Sam6661 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Google pixel 5 5g dropping calls

Hi, I upgraded to a Google Pixel5 5G in June 2021. Recently it has started dropping calls after a couple of seconds to a few minutes. Obviously I haven't been able to connect to the Ee helpline. Is there a fox for this?

djhepner by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HELP ROAM ANYWHERE ACTIVATED IN ERROR

I rang 150 to enquire about setting up Roam Anywhere as we are going to the USA in April. I wanted to speak to an advisor about how to go about this and to ask further questions, I chose the correct option thinking that I would be able to speak to so...

jane27091 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Can’t connect to network abroad

I’m also having this issue. It’s a nightmare as I can’t complete 2 step verification for email etc whilst away. I have premium calls and roaming activated, but can’t connect to a network. I’ve rebooted a few times but still nothing. My second line on...

Re: No EE roaming in Spain

Yes I arrived on Tuesday and there is no other network available to hook up with. I was told in the UK that free data roaming was still available until sometime in March 2022. I can use the internet if connected to WIFi but no mobile phone service av...

SaraTW by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wi-Fi Calling Not Working

Hi looking for a bit support. My wifi calling is not working with EE when using my work wifi. When I was with 3 it worked flawlessly and is something I need as it work I get No signal.My colleague uses vodafone and his sim works with Wi-Fi calling on...

CM77 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! New Google pixel 6 not taking calls or txt

I have upgraded to a Google Pixel 6 and it was delivered and set up by ee. I was told the new sim would take 24 hours to work but that was over 3 days ago and it is still showing 'ee temporarily unavailable'. How long will it take to work. WiFi is wo...

Blade98 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful