Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming charges

Hi,I'm travelling to Italy next week, but I'm not sure if I need to add/turn on roaming for the EU?Please advise

Purchased roam abroad add on but lost my data of 20 gb

I purchased the roam abroad add on. I am not going to USA until end of the month. The add on reset my data to 1 gb. I had 20 gb data on my line which i lost. I could have given that to my family. Why should i lose my data for just getting an add on.

kraktoa by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Scam EE call from Hitchen?

Had a call from a man claiming to be from EE. He knew the last 4 numbers on my bank card and said I was due an upgrade. I (stupidly in retrospect) gave name,  address,dob, last top up and how done and what type of top up contract.EE online virtual ch...

Magpa by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming - Data in Uzbekistan

Hi, I'm a pay monthly customer with Smart Benefit "Roam abroad Pass" included in my plan. Is the any pack i can get that allows any data Uzbekistan?Thanks

andyo74 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No roaming in US

I have read through other peoples post and tried everything advised. Roaming is on on the EE app and I have restarted my phone twice. Can someone from EE please contact to help? Also will I get internationally charge to phone them? Thanks 

Hannah132 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Degraded data service to H+ in Poland

I'm in Poland and finding that most of the time the data service is downerading to H+ in areas where I've had 4g coverage. Is this a known issue/roaming related? Am connected to Plus/EE. 

James_Dg by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming charges

Are there roaming charges for Ireland and Hungary? I was told there was a £2 per day charge but now I'm being told that these have been scrapped. Just looking for clarification 

Resolved! Turkey

Hi, I am travelling to Turkey in a few days and need to stay in contact with my elderly mother whilst I am away.  She does not have a smart phone so whatsapp is not possible - calls or texts are the only option. I have enabled Roaming but I am wonder...

Becks861 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using phone in Florida, usa

Both me and my sister have roaming activated and have purchased roam abroad pass but we can't use our phones. It appears network operator auto selection chooses at&t but then says connected but no calls. If we select T-Mobile as the operator then roa...

Jacboo by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful