Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Horrendous call quality in car Bluetooth

I've just switched to EE and ported my old mobile number over. In the interim when I used number on the EE SIM, the call quality in my car via Bluetooth was excellent and consistent with how it was before. Now as soon as my number has been ported ove...

Clouse

I want to close the subscription with the number [mod edit: please do not post personal details in the public area of the community]

EU roaming

Hi there,I am looking to turn my eh roaming on as I am going into Ireland but the app is under maintenance, do I need to phone EE or is there another way I can turn this on.Any advise would be much appreciated.Kind regards,Ryan 

Ryan_1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia

Hi I am in Australia and purchased the roaming pack Buxton I cannot make calls what am I doing wrong

Grehory by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reception in Germany

Hi, I have 2 phones. Both have Global and Europe roaming switched on. They both work fine in other countries. However I was in Germany recently and neither worked. I could just receive a call. No data, e-mails or internet.  The carrier there was Voda...

Can’t make or receive calls.

I have a pay monthly device (iPhone 12 5G), and I cannot make or receive calls. However, I swapped SIM cards with another phone to see if it was the phone or the SIM card that was the issue and I was able to make a phone call with my phone, and not t...

AlfieB7 by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful