Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Hi

Dear team i have a question   shall I get my deleted sms to another number .. I am detele my sms but I need to my all sms back is that possible  Thanks 

iPhone 13 data service

Bought an iPhone 13 for my son and it arrived when we had already gone on holiday to the Cayman Islands where my husband is from and where my sons were born. I got my mum to DHL the phone to me in Grand Cayman. We received it today and my son was hap...

Data abroad

Hello. We live in England and are currently on holiday in the USA. I tried to buy an add- on ( unlimited data for 24 hours-£3:27 ) but it didn’t work. Can anyone help me with this please? Thank you. 

New phone set up

I am trying to set up and transfer contents onto my new device and the new phone is saying there is no service, and won’t let me set up esim. 

OscarKay by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Worldwide roaming

My daughter is travelling in Japan, South Korea. Thailand, Indonesia and Australia. What is the cheapest way to give her data.roaming with ee?  They are quoting £6+ per day which seems v expensive. Is it cheaper to just buy a sim in each country?

Bev36 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

It appears I’ve had continuous roaming turned on my phone being charged small fortune for it for ages. In store suggested I text roam 150. Not working. How do I get this taken off? 

Using Phone in malta

So Ive been in Malta for 3 days and my phone/texts/data was working fine for the first 2 days.It’s day 3 and was supposed to be going for a day trip but couldn’t access my online banking or my emails to get my tickets. I rang 150 to speak to someone ...

Upgrade

Hello, I received a message saying that my phone was due an upgrade. I have just logged on to look at upgrade options and there is a message saying 'You can upgrade 15 days after starting your new contract, if your ready to upgrade- ask your account ...

Can’t use my phone in France

I’m currently in France and my phone doesn’t allow me to make calls or send texts. I’ve only been able to access the EE website now I’m on a friends wifi. I can receive calls and the phone seems to be connected to a French network (orange F) with 4G....

BenOD82 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful