Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Content lock

I have tried calling 1818 but it said that my credit card (not debit) is not usable for proving I’m over 18 and I also went to the EE store asking to remove content lock and it still hasn’t worked after 24+ hours

Rikv by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't receive WhatsApp code

Hi I can't receive WhatsApp code on my daughters EE payg sim, they say it is an EE issue. Are there any settings I need to change? I can make and receive calls/messages/data so sim is active and has credit. Any ideas?? 

Trigd79 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No service

There is "no service" on my phone today all day. Has the SIM been blocked for some reason? I have restarted my device and have also installed the security updates. I am unable to call 150 for help as the SIM is not detected on my phone. The chatbot o...

gaurav_93 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Charges for texts with emoji’s, photos on EE essentials?

Hi, I’ve just signed up for an EE essentials plan. I noticed it says you may be charged for texts with emojis, photos, pictures or group texts. Is this true? And if so does it happen if you’re using iMessage? I use these a lot so may need to cancel t...

BVCR by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

WiFi Calling

My Samsung Galaxy A12 will not work with WiFi Calling - Should it?

akc2 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! WiFi calls

hi there,hi there,I am currently working offshore I have full Wi-Fi connection to Starlink and I’m able to browse the Internet and make a WhatsApp calls without any issue. However, I am unable to make Wi-Fi calls or to receive any text messages. I ha...