Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Using my iPhone in Malta

I have checked and set the settings on my phone for roaming, but cannot get any service in Malta.  I am a Utility Warehouse customer and have unlimited date and calls. I can send and receive texts with local Wifi.The phone is an iphone6, and register...

Resolved! Urgent change mobile nr

I am stalked and harassed by unknown phone numbers - someone calls me dozens of times a day, I don't hear from them, sometimes they just hiss, I am terrified, I want to change my phone number immediately.

Resolved! Roaming pass/ daily

Hi, I'm on holiday to Italy now for a couple of weeks. The daily roaming charge of £2 something is showing as active, and I have also added on the £15 roaming plan, which is also showing as active. Do I need to do anything to make sure I'm only charg...

Slatz92 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming

Im abroad in cameroon and my phone doesnt connect to the local network on roaming, it's a contract phone with EE

Data roaming

Hi I have flown to Spain today and I am not able to receive data roaming can you help me please? 

Data storage abroad

Hi there I am using my mobile phone abroad. I have got plenty of data - it just updated my monthly allowance so I’ve got loads. Although it did run out three days ago. However I checked and it said I’ve got plenty. But my phone only works when I log ...

Mike330 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: EEMMS

Thank you, I was concerned too as I can't access the message via the normal EE website when logged in. (I don't have a smartphone and need to use my laptop) I've just tried to access the oicture message using my mobile number (starting 447 as directe...

JanePr by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Plan details

I can't find anything on the EE website that confirms the details of my calling plan, i.e. what numbers are chargeable and not included in my monthly allowance. Can anyone point me this?Also, is it possible to stop unanswered calls going to voicemail...

xerxestm by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Helpful