cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Contacting EE from abroad with a phone that won't work

Arkpiko
Visitor

Can anybody help with a way to contact EE from abroad? My phone appears to be blocked as nothing at all works now and i'm still away in italy

I thought there may be an online chat option but that doesn't seem to be working, I need top up my phone 

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

What makes you think that your phone "appears to be blocked" - starting from the base up, has your phone worked in Italy before? Did you receive a welcome text message on first arrival? Does your phone show a connection to any Italian networks?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

There is no Live Chat for PAYG.

Try using Fast Top-up online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

Had you used that PAYG SIM for making calls or texts in UK before you left to go abroad? To be used abroad EE PAYG SIMs need 1st activating on EE's home UK network. If it wasn't you can't now use it until you return to UK.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)