Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No service

I’ve just upgraded to the iPhone 11pro and worked fine yesterday. Overnight my phone did a system update and this morning my phone won’t connect to the network. ive reset network settings and restarted the phone. Made sure all the settings are turned...

Resolved! My network down

For the past 2 hours now, I have been receiving zero bars (no network). I have tried restarting and everything and still, I have zero bars. Or is the network down?   Any solutions, please? Thank you. 

Resolved! Tower service history

Hi; I've had EE's contracted external antenna installers out twice in the past three weeks, and on both occasions they've failed to detect adequate signal for an installation. On the first occasion, one or both  of the local towers appear to have bee...

0xeb0de by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone says no service

Hi There, I have just purchased a SIM as I arrived in Heathrow 3 days ago.  The phone shows mostly no service to a couple of bars the most.  I have received phone calls from my partner who is also experiencing similar problems with his EE sim.  We bo...

Not allowed to transfer Credit to new phone

I have old Nokia phone with 24.36 credit and have purchased new I Phone Lincoln ee shop has informed me that I can not swap the credit to the new phone and I can not keep my old number!Can this be right? Advice would be welcome.RegardsH I

HWC by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no signal, emergency calls only on Nokia 105

Just bought my child a little nokia 105 for school.  it has been working fine for a week but all day today there are no network bars, I cant call her, she cant call me and she cant send or receive text messages.  Ive had a look through settings - not...

EP4 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: My EE - let us know what needs to be fixed

My network signal has been down in our area GU24 9PB for 5 days and I haven't had a satisfactory explanation or update. All four of us in the family are on EE and my wife and I use our phones for work. Please can you provide clarity on when it will b...