Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New mast switch on

I live in a remote part of Scotland and can only get broadband speeds of 1.5 mpsThere is an EE mast that has been built near me and it has all been connected and it's all there ready But it has been two months since I have seen anyone there I asked E...

Steoggy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mast on Band 20

Hello I was wondering why my phone wouldn't connect to a mast that was band 20 only and my phone is volte its the S20 ultra 5g, but my partner had an mate 20 pro and she could at the exact same mast?

blitzerray by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WS8 WALSALL RECEPTION PROBLEMS

I have had no reception inside or outside my house now for several days.  500 yards from my house no problem.  Anything closer i cannot have a conversation with anybody lasting more than 5 words before losing the signal.What is going on in Brownhills...

tobie64 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service after change to sim only

Hey,I have just swamped to sim only was my contact has finished. My phone has no service and don’t know how to sort this. I tried switching my phone off but that doesn’t work. I need to use my phone during school to complete school work but am unable...

Sophie02 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Old Orange Mast

Hello this mast in Luss it is an old Orange mast, but I noticed its not broadcasting 4g is there a reason for this? the old ref is STR0368 at Luss Loch lomond thanks.

blitzerray by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does the Network Status Checker have an API?

I now have a very expensive antenna and a new unlimited SIM to augment the very poor ADSL2+ connection I've been dependent on for years. But the Status Checker seems to be reporting problems in my postcode (with a time to fix of 16 hours) at least on...

0xeb0de by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful